Last Revised: July 15, 2018
- Proprietary Rights. Unless otherwise noted, all written and/or other materials that are part of the Site, including information, images, illustrations, designs, icons, data, software, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds and other material (collectively “Content”), are protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights, and these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or developed in the future. Except as provided in Section 3 below or authorized or licensed to Visitor in writing, Visitor shall not copy, modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, lease or rental of, create derivative works from or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part. All Content is copyrighted under United States and international copyright laws and (as between Visitor and Avenue only) Avenue owns or has the right to use, to the fullest extent allowed by such laws, the copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of all Content. The trademarks, logos, tradenames and other marks on the Site are the property of their respective owners and are owned by, licensed to, or, where required, used with permission of Avenue, and, as such, may not be reproduced, copied, or manipulated in any manner without the express written approval of the trademark owner.
2. Your Use of the Site.
- DISCLAIMER. AVENUE DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS; (B) ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM; (C) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE SITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF; (D) YOUR USE OF THE SITE; OR (E) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY PROVISION TO THE CONTRARY, IN NO EVENT SHALL AVENUE’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY HEREUNDER EXCEED THE SUM OF $100.00. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION AND CLAIMS IN THE AGGREGATE, AND SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
- Registration and Account. In order to participate in certain areas of the Site, you may need to register for an account. You agree to (a) create only one account; (b) provide accurate, truthful, current and complete information when creating your account; (c) maintain and promptly update your account information; (d) maintain the security of your account by not sharing your password with others and restricting access to your account and your computer; (e) promptly notify Avenue if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches relating to the Site; and (f) take responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and accept all risks of unauthorized access.
- Errors, Corrections and Changes. Although Avenue attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, Avenue makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. Occasionally there may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right (and we will use commercially reasonable efforts) to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and will not be responsible for any damage that may occur as a result of such error, inaccuracy or omission, or correcting or attempting to correct the same. Additionally, we reserve the right to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
- Mobile Terms and Conditions. Effective Date: July 15th, 2018. AVENUE HOMES UPDATES. Receive special text offers and deals from Avenue Homes Updates through your mobile device.
b. STOP Information. Text STOP to 63178 to stop receiving Avenue Homes Updates messages from Avenue Homes, L.P. (you will receive a confirmation text)
c. HELP Information. For additional information, text HELP to 63178 or contact Customer Support at (833) 828-3683.
d. Supported carriers are: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Boost, Cricket, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Virgin Mobile, ACS Wireless, Appalachian Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Carolina West Wireless, Cellcom, C-Spire Wireless (formerly Cellsouth), Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cross (dba Sprocket), Duet IP, Element Mobile, EpicTouch, GCI Communications, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri Cellular), Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix (Keystone Wireless / PC Management), Inland Cellular, iWireless, Mobi PCS (Coral Wireless LLC), Mosaic, MTPCS / Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nex-Tech Wireless, nTelos, Panhandle Telecommunications, Peoples Wireless, Pioneer, Plateau, Revol Wireless, Rina – Custer, Rina – All West, Rina – Cambridge Telecom Coop, Rina – Eagle Valley Comm, Rina – Farmers Mutual Telephone Co, Rina – Nucla Nutria Telephone Co, Rina – Silver Star, Rina – South Central Comm, Rina – Syringa, Rina – UBET, Rina – Manti, South Canaan / CellularOne of NEPA, Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United, Viaero Wireless, West Central Wireless, Leaco, Nemont/Sagebrush. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
13. Notice and Takedown Procedures; Copyright Agent. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from the Site by contacting Avenue’s copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
a. Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work;
b. Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material;
c. Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address;
d. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
e. A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
f. A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Avenue’s agent for copyright issues relating to the Site is as follows:
Avenue Homes, LP
Attn: Office of Privacy
8306 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 405
Beverly Hills, CA 90212.
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, Avenue maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of the Site who are repeat infringers.
- Notice Required by California Law. Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1789.3, Visitors are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice:
The name, address and telephone number of the provider of the Site is Avenue Homes, LP, 8306 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 405, Beverly Hills, CA 90212. Complaints regarding the Site or Content or requests to receive further information regarding use of this Site or Content may be sent to the above address.
The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 North Market Boulevard, Suite S202, Sacramento, CA 95834 or by telephone at (916) 574-7950 or (800) 952-5210.
© 2018 Avenue, LP. All rights reserved.