Interested In This Property?
- MLS # 18-378888
- Days on Market766
- Square Feet2,976
- Lot Size (sq ft)5,047
- Property SubtypeSingle Family
This newly repositioned 4-bedroom, 4 bath, 2,976 SQ FT modern masterpiece is an entertainer’s dream and has been thoughtfully designed to showcase and maximize California’s indoor-outdoor lifestyle. The fixtures, materials and finishes are contemporary, luxurious and sympathetic to the surroundings.
The fully equipped gourmet Chef’s kitchen with large preparation island is the focal point of the home and opens to a large dining area with built-in wine wall and French Doors leading to a 80 SQ FT terrace. The living area boasts a custom designed wet bar and likewise, opens to an additional 350 SQ FT terrace allowing for alfresco dining and lounging that blurs the boundaries between inside and out living.
The generous master level suite features a double-sided fireplace adjoining the bedroom and ensuite, which showcases an elevated soaker tub. Double doors in the master bedroom open to a private and tranquil courtyard that provides an escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. A large custom designed wardrobe and additional den/nursery are also located on the master suite level.
The home offers 3-car parking and 2-car driveway parking to alleviate any street parking concerns. This is what Hollywood Hills living is all about.
- Interior Features
- Appliances Refrigerator, Dual Drawer Fridge
- Common Walls Detached
- Cooking Appliances Range, 6-Burners, Microwave
- Cooling Type Central, Zoned
- Fireplace Gas
- Flooring Hardwood, Tile
- Heating Central, Zoned
- Exterior Features
- Parking Features Direct Garage Access
- Parking Info Attached
- Parking Spaces 3 Covered, 2 Driveway
- Patio Features Terrace (2), Patio
- Pool No
- Spa No
- View Hills
- School Grades Rating Distance Type
- Wonderland Avenue Elementary School K-5 10 0.33 M public
- West Hollywood Elementary School K-5 9 1.64 M public
- Larchmont Charter School K-12 9 1.87 M charter
- Carpenter Community Charter School K-5 8 2.05 M charter
- West Hollywood Opportunity School 7-12 N/A 2.06 M public
Connect with the Listing AgentWork with Avenue Now
Tell us how we can guide you.