Interested In This Property?
- MLS # COMING SOON
- Days on Market-
- Square Feet2,400
- Lot Size (sq ft)4,828
- Property SubtypeSingle Family
This modern cape cod masterpiece features approximately 2,400 SQ FT of open concept living including 3-bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms and 2 powder rooms (one an outdoor-access, pool bathroom). The home has been designed by award winning architect Tim Campbell to thoughtfully showcase California’s indoor-outdoor lifestyle.
The fully equipped gourmet Chef’s kitchen with large preparation island provides a spacious space for any discerning chef and is the focal point of the home. The kitchen adjoins the bright dining room which opens to the formal living room appointed with a large featured fire place. The generous family room seamlessly integrates the indoor and outdoor spaces which boast a custom built-in BBQ and a sparkling pool and spa.
The second floor offers an expansive master suite featuring vaulted 10-foot ceilings, luxurious appointments including a spacious master bath with soaker tub and shower for two and a large custom-designed wardrobe. 2 additional bedrooms both with en-suite bathrooms are separated from the master suite for privacy. The fixtures, materials and finishes are contemporary, luxurious and sympathetic to the surroundings providing elegant living spaces. The property boasts a converted garage that can be used to for recreation room or separate office.
Located in the prime West Hollywood area, minutes from The Grove, Beverly Hills and abundant shops and restaurants.
Buyers who purchase prior to completion of construction may review design book and customize finishes. Design book will be shared with serious buyers only. Renderings are illustrative and may not reflect final construction build.
- Interior Features
- Appliances Refrigerator, Dishwasher
- Common Walls Detached
- Cooking Appliances Range, 6-Burners, Microwave
- Cooling Type Central, Zoned
- Fireplace Gas
- Flooring Hardwood, Tile, Marble
- Heating Central, Zoned
- Exterior Features
- Parking Features Stand Alone Garage in Rear
- Parking Info Detached
- Parking Spaces 2
- Patio Features Covered Patio, BBQ
- Pool Yes
- Spa Yes
- View Pool
Schools in West Hollywood include West Hollywood Elementary School, which is a public school serving kindergarten through fifth grade. West Hollywood also has several private schools, including Pacific Hills School which serves grades 6-12.
- School Grades Rating Distance Type
- Rosewood Avenue Elementary School, School for Advanced Studies K-6 4 0.41 M public
- Albert Einstein Academy For Letters, Arts & Sciences - Odyssey K-12 N/A 0.66 M charter
- West Hollywood Elementary School K-5 9 0.68 M public
- Horace Mann Elementary School K-8 8 1.09 M public
- Fairfax Senior High School 9-12 7 1.2 M public
Connect with the Listing AgentWork with Avenue Now
Tell us how we can guide you.