Interested In This Property?
- MLS # 18-358622
- Days on Market860
- Square Feet3,808
- Lot Size (sq ft)6,750
- Property SubtypeSingle Family
This newly repositioned 5-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom traditional masterpiece offers 3,808 SQ FT of open concept living space that has been thoughtfully designed to showcase California’s indoor-outdoor lifestyle.
The fully equipped gourmet Chef’s kitchen with large preparation island is the focal point of the home. It opens to a tranquil living room with panoramic doors that integrate the indoor and outdoor spaces, which features a built-in BBQ and a sparkling pool and spa. The main floor boasts a theatre room, formal dining, wine and butler’s pantries, a guest suite with private ensuite bathroom and the fifth bedroom which can be also used as a office.
The second floor offers an expansive master suite featuring luxurious appointments including a spacious master bath with soaker tub and a large custom-designed wardrobe. 2 additional bedrooms each with their own private bathrooms complete the space. The fixtures, materials and finishes are contemporary, luxurious and sympathetic to the surroundings providing elegant living spaces. The home is automated with nest thermostats and bluetooth connected speakers.
Located in the very desirable Sherman Oaks neighborhood and within walking distance to fashionable shopping at the Sherman Oaks Galleria and in close proximity to the Ventura Blvd’s restaurant scene. Conveniently located close to major freeways.
- Interior Features
- Appliances Refrigerator, Dishwasher
- Common Walls Detached
- Cooking Appliances Range Hood, 8-Burners, Microwave
- Cooling Type Central, Zoned
- Fireplace Yes
- Flooring Engineered Hardwood, Tile, Marble
- Heating Central, Zoned
- Exterior Features
- Parking Features Direct Garage Access
- Parking Info Attached, Driveway
- Parking Spaces 2
- Patio Features Covered Patio, BBQ, Fire Pit
- Pool Yes
- Spa Yes
- View Pool
Sherman Oaks has many public and private schools in the area, including Kester Avenue Elementary, Sherman Oaks Elementary, Robert A. Millikan Middle School, and Notre Dame High School. Notre Dame is a notable private high school that has generated numerous famous alumni such as actress Kirsten Dunst, Actor Ed Begley Jr., and Pro Baseball Player Giancarlo Stanton.
- School Grades Rating Distance Type
- Sherman Oaks Elementary Charter School K-5 8 0.51 M charter
- Ivy Bound Academy Of Math, Science, And Technology Charter Middle 5-8 6 0.61 M charter
- Kester Avenue Elementary School K-5 10 0.81 M public
- Hesby Oaks K-8 8 0.9 M charter
- Van Nuys Middle School 6-8 2 1.03 M public
Connect with the Listing AgentWork with Avenue Now
Tell us how we can guide you.