Interested In This Property?
- MLS # 18-313984
- Days on Market879
- Square Feet3,718
- Lot Size (sq ft)6,614
- Property SubtypeSingle Family
This newly constructed 5-bedroom, 5.5-bathroom traditional masterpiece offers 3,718 SQ FT of open concept living space that has been thoughtfully designed to showcase California’s indoor-outdoor lifestyle.
The fully equipped gourmet Chef’s kitchen with large preparation island is the focal point of the home. It opens to a tranquil living room with panoramic doors that integrate the indoor and outdoor spaces, which features a covered patio with built-in BBQ and a sparkling pool and spa. The lower level also boasts spacious formal living and dining open concept spaces with adjacent butler’s pantry for convenient entertaining, a guest room with private en-suite bathrooms, an additional guest bathroom and grand foyer and staircase.
The second floor offers a expansive master suite featuring vaulted 10-foot ceilings, luxurious appointments including a spacious master bath with soaker tub and shower for two and a large custom-designed wardrobe. 3 additional bedrooms each with their own private bathrooms are separated from the master suite by a breathtaking central foyer area with 20-foot ceilings. The fixtures, materials and finishes are contemporary, luxurious and sympathetic to the surroundings providing elegant living spaces.
Located in the very desirable Landale Square neighborhood and close to Tujunga Village’s fashionable shops and restaurant row and neighborhood parks, this home is also situated in the award-winning Colfax School District.
- Interior Features
- Appliances Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Wine Fridge
- Common Walls Detached
- Cooking Appliances Range Hood, 6-Burner, Microwave
- Cooling Type Central, Zoned
- Fireplace Gas (2)
- Flooring Hardwood, Tile, Marble
- Heating Central, Zoned
- Exterior Features
- Parking Features Direct Garage Access
- Parking Info Attached
- Parking Spaces 2
- Patio Features Covered Patio, BBQ
- Pool Yes
- Spa Yes
- View Pool
Studio City is home to many great schools including Campbell Hall, Oakwood Elementary School, and Harvard-Westlake High School. The latter is one of the highest regarded private schools in the city and has been ranked in the top 10 schools in the country by Niche.com two years in row.
- School Grades Rating Distance Type
- Colfax Charter Elementary School K-5 9 0.53 M charter
- Carpenter Community Charter School K-5 9 0.85 M charter
- Walter Reed Middle School 6-8 7 0.22 M public
- North Hollywood Senior High School 9-12 8 0.86 M public
- Amelia Earhart Continuation School 9-12 N/A 0.99 M public
Connect with the Listing AgentWork with Avenue Now
Tell us how we can guide you.