3544 Ocean View Avenue Los Angeles , CA 90066
Interested In This Property?
This modern farmhouse masterpiece features ~5,000 SQ FT of open concept living space featuring 5-bedrooms + dedicated office and 6.5-bathrooms which have been thoughtfully designed to showcase California’s indoor-outdoor lifestyle.
The fully equipped gourmet Chef’s kitchen with large preparation island is the focal point of the home. It opens to a tranquil breakfast nook and living room with panoramic bi-fold doors that integrate the indoor and outdoor spaces, which features a covered patio with built-in BBQ, and a sparkling pool and spa. The lower level also boasts spacious formal living and dining open concept spaces with adjacent butler’s pantry for convenient entertaining and a bedroom with private en-suite bathroom and additional dedicated office.
The second floor offers an expansive master suite featuring vaulted wooden 10-foot ceilings, luxurious appointments and balcony. The spacious master bath with soaker tub and shower for two and a large custom-designed wardrobe is the perfect retreat for spa-like relaxation. 3 additional bedrooms each with their own private bathrooms are separated from the master suite by a breathtaking central foyer area with 20-foot ceilings. The fixtures, materials and finishes are contemporary, luxurious and sympathetic to the surroundings providing elegant living spaces.
The property also boasts a separate accessory dwelling unit or pool cabana that features 200 SF of living space, including a kitchenette with cook-top, beverage fridge and wet bar and full bathroom. This space opens to the pool and BBQ area via gorgeous large-scale sliders and is ideal for year-round entertaining.
- Interior Features
- Appliances Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Wine Fridge
- Common Walls Detached
- Cooking Appliances Range Hood, 6-Burners, Dual Ovens, Microwave
- Cooling Type Central, Zoned
- Fireplace Gas (2)
- Flooring Hardwood, Tile, Stone, Marble
- Heating Central, Zoned
- Exterior Features
- Parking Features Direct Garage Access
- Parking Info Attached
- Parking Spaces 2 (Internal) & 3 (Driveway)
- Patio Features Covered Patio, BBQ, Fire Pit
- Pool Yes
- Spa Yes
- View Pool, Ocean
Schools in the area include Mar Vista Elementary School, the Windward School, Venice High School, and Walgrove Avenue Elementary. Mar Vista Elementary is consistently a top rated school in the LAUSD, and Windward School which was accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- School Grades Rating Distance Type
- Mar Vista Elementary School K-5 8 0.43 M public
- Beethoven Street Elementary School K-5 6 0.66 M public
- Grand View Boulevard Elementary School K-5 5 0.81 M public
- James J. Mcbride Special Education Center 6-12 N/A 0.73 M public
- Venice Senior High School 9-12 6 0.86 M public
Connect with the Listing AgentWork with Avenue Now
Tell us how we can guide you.