Interested In This Property?
- MLS # 18-384782
- Days on Market748
- Square Feet5,100
- Lot Size (sq ft)13,559
- Property SubtypeSingle Family
SOLD OFF-MARKET. This newly constructed 5-bedroom, 6.5-bathroom traditional masterpiece offers 5,100 SQ FT of open concept living space that has been thoughtfully designed to showcase California’s indoor-outdoor lifestyle.
The fully equipped gourmet Chef’s kitchen with large preparation island is the focal point of the home. It opens to a tranquil family room with panoramic bi-fold doors that integrate the indoor and outdoor spaces, which features a covered patio with built-in BBQ, spacious cabana and a sparkling pool and spa. The main floor boasts spacious formal living and dining spaces with adjacent butler’s pantry and wet bar for convenient entertaining, a guest suite with private en-suite bathroom, a dedicated office and grand foyer and staircase.
The second floor offers an expansive master suite featuring 10-foot ceilings, luxurious appointments including a spacious master bath with soaker tub and shower for two and a large custom-designed wardrobe. 3 additional bedrooms each with their own private bathrooms surround the kids secondary TV area with loft opening to the first floor. The fixtures, materials and finishes are contemporary, luxurious and sympathetic to the surroundings providing elegant living spaces.
Located on a quiet and tree-lined street in desirable Cheviot Hills, this home is ideally located with convenient access to the thriving restaurant and business districts of nearby Culver City, Century City and Beverly Hills. If you are looking for a peaceful, family orientated neighborhood focused on outdoor activities, look no further.
- Interior Features
- Appliances Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Wine Fridge
- Common Walls Detached
- Cooking Appliances Range Hood, 8-Burners, Microwave
- Cooling Type Central, Zoned
- Fireplace Gas (3)
- Flooring Hardwood, Tile, Marble
- Heating Central, Zoned
- Exterior Features
- Parking Features Direct Garage Access
- Parking Info Attached
- Parking Spaces 2
- Patio Features Covered Patio, BBQ, Cabana
- Pool Yes
- Spa Yes
- View DTLA, Century City, Baldwin Overlook
Many private schools are in the vicinity of Cheviot Hills and Rancho Park, including the Le Lycee Francais de Los Angeles, Notre Dame Academy is an all-girls Catholic High School in the area, and the other private schools of Brentwood and Bel Air are not far away either. Public schools in the area include Overland Avenue Elementary and Castle Heights Elementary.
- School Grades Rating Distance Type
- Castle Heights Elementary School K-5 8 0.36 M public
- Palms Elementary School K-5 3 0.63 M public
- Magnolia Science Academy 6 School 6-8 6 0.63 M charter
- Cheviot Hills Continuation School 9-12 N/A 0.54 M public
- Alexander Hamilton Senior High School 9-12 6 0.67 M public
Connect with the Listing AgentWork with Avenue Now
Tell us how we can guide you.