Interested In This Property?
- MLS # 20-638046
- Days on Market33
- Square Feet2,758
- Lot Size (sq ft)7,394
- Property SubtypeSingle Family
FOR LEASE - $7,695/month
This spacious French Normandie, traditional home combines the charm of its 1930’s architectural exterior with its modern and fully updated, beautiful interior.
A bright and airy formal entryway greets you at the front door, leading you to a living room with crown molding ceilings, classic fireplace, and picture window. The home also includes a large formal dining room, updated kitchen, charming and bright bay window banquette, and laundry. With five bedrooms and two baths all on the one level, this home is perfect for a growing family or to hosts guests.
The large lot offers multiple outdoor entertaining spaces, perfect for al fresco dining. The detached private studio can be used in many ways such as an office, guest house, or at-home gym. It is complete with a kitchenette and a full bath.
This unique home has great space throughout and is centrally located in the popular Beverly Grove/Wilshire Vista neighborhood, between Pico and San Vicente Boulevards. Walkable to the surrounding shops and restaurants and only a short 15-20 minute drive to the major city hubs including Beverly Hills, Downtown, Century City, Culver City and Santa Monica, this home is perfect for those seeking convenience to all that Los Angeles has to offer.
- Interior Features
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator
- Common Walls -
- Cooking Appliances Range/Oven, Hood Fan
- Cooling Type Central, Zoned
- Fireplace 1
- Flooring Hardwood
- Heating Central
- Exterior Features
- Parking Features Driveway Gate
- Parking Info Driveway, Carport
- Parking Spaces 2
- Patio Features -
- Pool -
- Spa -
- View -
Beverly Grove has a wide variety of schools within and around its borders. Perutz Etz Jacob Hebrew Academy is the neighborhood’s local private elementary. Schools just outside of Beverly Grove’s enclosure include Fairfax High School, Beverly Hills High School, and Horace Mann Elementary School.
- School Grades Rating Distance Type
- Carthay Center Elementary K-5 5 0.53 M public
- Saturn Street Elementary School K-5 3 0.63 M public
- Crescent Heights Boulevard Elementary School K-5 4 0.65 M public
- Los Angeles Center For Enriched Studies 6-12 9 0.72 M public
- New Los Angeles Charter School 6-8 4 0.85 M charter
Connect with the Listing AgentWork with Avenue Now
Tell us how we can guide you.