Interested In This Property?
- MLS # 15-908883
- Days on Market-
- Square Feet2,780
- Lot Size (sq ft)5,303
- Property SubtypeSingle Family
This newly remodeled home resides in the coveted neighborhood of The Silver Triangle in Studio City. Situated in the award-winning Carpenter Charter school district, this home offers exceptional curb appeal that bids a warm welcome to all who come in. Bathed in an abundance of natural light and warmed by grey-stained, wide-planked flooring, this house has a captivating presence.
LED recessed lights, tray ceilings, built-in Speakers, security cameras, Carrara marble slab counter tops, and chrome fixtures are just some of the beautiful elements that come together to create this very special home. The first floor is comprised of the family room, formal dining room, great room, gourmet chef’s kitchen, breakfast island, wet bar and desk area. You'll also find two bedrooms, a guest bathroom, and powder bath. The third bedroom and master bedroom complete the floor plan upstairs. The master suite is complete with a huge walk in closet, master bathroom, and covered balcony that overlooks the backyard.
The backyard is appointed with a sparkling pool and lushly landscaped grounds. The home is walking distance to the Ventura Blvd restaurants and shops.
- Interior Features
- Appliances Refrigerator, Dishwasher
- Common Walls Detached
- Cooking Appliances Range Hood, 6-Burners, Microwave
- Cooling Type Central
- Fireplace -
- Flooring Engineered Hardwood
- Heating Central
- Exterior Features
- Parking Features Finished Garage
- Parking Info Detached
- Parking Spaces 2
- Patio Features Deck, Covered Patio
- Pool Yes
- Spa Yes
- View Pool
Studio City is home to many great schools including Campbell Hall, Oakwood Elementary School, and Harvard-Westlake High School. The latter is one of the highest regarded private schools in the city and has been ranked in the top 10 schools in the country by Niche.com two years in row.
- School Grades Rating Distance Type
- Carpenter Community Charter School K-5 8 0.46 M charter
- Dixie Canyon Community Charter School K-5 9 1.51 M charter
- Colfax Charter Elementary School K-5 9 1.56 M charter
- Riverside Drive Charter Elementary School K-5 7 1.56 M charter
- Walter Reed Middle School 6-8 7 1.15 M public
Connect with the Listing AgentWork with Avenue Now
Tell us how we can guide you.