Single Career Area
Not just another Transaction Coordinator job.
Avenue Homes is seeking a Transaction/Escrow Manager who prides themselves on their Escrow and Contracts prowess. This person will play a key role in growing a technology focused and service-minded Escrow Department. Significant career opportunities available for a proactive, ambitious candidate looking for career growth aligned with the company’s growth.
Are you someone looking to take that next step in your career? Do you get excited leading a client from accepted offer to close and handling the negotiations along the way?
Avenue Homes is looking for a self-proclaimed Escrow Rock Star to join our growing team of real estate professionals. The Escrow Manager is responsible for managing positive relationships with our clients and carrying the clients from the beginning of a sale to the close of escrow with little or no hassle to clients or third parties. This includes handling paperwork and fielding contract inquiries from clients, scheduling appointments, coordinating communication between all parties and team members, negotiating request for repairs, and doing whatever it takes to ensure a successful and timely close.
This position requires a well-organized, service-minded individual with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail. They will act as the point of contact for agents, clients, and vendors regarding all company escrows. As importantly, he/she will be a collaborator on workflow processes and content creation for business assets. (Yes, you have an integral role in creating best-in-class process and systems. We are not looking for an order taker but an innovator!)
What will you do?
- HAVE FUN! And infuse an element of fun in the process for our clients, too!
- Handle escrow management for all brokerage escrows, from purchase agreement to closing, including documentation, deadlines, and communication between parties
- Guide clients through escrow process from contract to close
- Create, update, and review real estate contracts
- Assist clients with review and completion of all contracts, disclosures and reports
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes.
- Coordinate inspections
- Draft, review, and negotiate Request for Repairs
- Coordinate completion of repairs
- Regularly update & maintain communication with clients, agents, lender, etc.
- Update on the status, timeline, and next steps for the transaction. Think Amazon level of communication.
- Schedule and coordinate closing process, review closing paperwork, attend closings and inspections
- Oversee contract compliance for all broker files
- Ensure escrow transactions are closing in an expedient manner, and work to improve efficiencies to create a smooth, seamless escrow in accordance to the purchase contracts.
Experience and Qualifications
- 2+ years as a Transaction Coordination and have completed 40+ files on your own
- Expert in compliance
- Active California RE license
- Knowledge of real estate platforms – MLS, Zip Forms, DocuSign
- Knowledge of lender procedures and guidelines
- Knowledge of home repairs and construction
- Knowledge of best practices for negotiating request for repairs
- Experience working with New Construction/Developers
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, with exceptional etiquette and finesse
- Strong organizational, project, and time management skills
- Ability to retain a lot information, and able to manage several projects at once
- Personable attitude with superior customer service skills
- Not afraid to ask questions and take the initiative when needed, highly independent, able to work under limited supervision
- Detail-focused, systems-oriented, and able to prioritize accordingly
- Excellent math skills
- Solution-oriented, service-focused and anticipates needs; you always bring solutions to the table, not problems
- Approach your job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity
- Must have the ability to reduce stress and bring peace and calm to the transaction
- Must possess the ability to look 10 steps ahead, while keeping perspective of the tasks at hand
- Experience using email, phone, and customer relationship management tools to communicate with clients and other parties in real estate transactions.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay – salary and bonus potential
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and flex days
- Coverage for MLS dues and state fees
- Inspiring culture
Tell us how we can guide you.