Single Career Area
Looking for THE NEXT BIG THING? Are you wanting a chance to earn unlimited income with stability? This is it!
RECEIVE A SALARY (plus commission) in real estate while serving as an inside service/sales agent. This role involves leadership, management, a great eye for detail, a strong commitment to systems, and a friendly/personable demeanor on the phone. The inside service/sales agent (ISA) serves as a hybrid of roles.
- Must possess exceptional phone skills and be unafraid to talk to anyone (we’ll teach you the things to say and the questions to ask).
- Must be extremely detail oriented and dedicated to systems.
- Must be willing to have accountability conversations on a regular basis.
- Must be hyper-focused on meeting and exceeding goals through conversations with potential clients.
- Must have a desire for a big life.
- We’re not interested in someone who just wants to sell houses. We’re interested in someone who loves making connections and doesn’t want the audacious night/weekend schedule that pulls you out of your home.
A great ISA has thick skin, a superb eye for detail and is passionate to make an impact on their world. If you crave being in a vivacious workplace and you want a big life, then this could be the place for you. Hard work will be handsomely rewarded. We hire on character and we can train skill … so let’s talk!
What will you do?
- Oversee the systems and protocol for the customer and client experience.
- Supervise and manage agents to ensure they are delivering quality service throughout the transaction.
- Manage the customer experience through serving as a concierge for potential home buyers and sellers. This involves numerous phone calls, emails, and text messages daily.
40-50% of the job entails conversations with potential buyers/sellers AND agents on the team.
- An immense passion for creating and delivering a system of success which will craft unlimited wealth for you.
Experience and Qualifications
NO real estate experience needed, however a cultural fit is a must. Are you:
- Confident on the phone
- Hard working
- MUST obtain your CA real estate license for employment (we’ll show you how)
What We Offer
- Salary plus commission
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and flex days
- Coverage for MLS dues and state fees
- Inspiring culture Homes.”
Tell us how we can guide you.