Single Career Area
About Us: AVENUE HOMES (www.AvenueHomes.com) is a first of its kind real estate services firm that helps people invest smarter, live better and love where they live. Our fully integrated platform combines brokerage, construction, design and investment services into a single 360º client-focused solution. This combination of services allows us to offer our clients more choices and a broader range of real estate services than ever before possible.
The Role: A Home Investment Advisor is fundamentally different than a typical Agent – they serve as the wealth manager of their client’s home and provide guidance on all real estate matters that impact their lifestyle and financial goals. They are the next generation of Realtors that approach all client needs with a servant’s heart and remain intimately involved throughout the life cycle of home ownership.
Locations: We are looking for ‘local market experts’ in each of the following neighborhoods: Hollywood, North Hollywood, Silver Lake, Mid-City, Beverly Grove, Culver City and Mar Vista. We are deeply committed to helping our Home Investment Advisors become the market-leading ‘agent’ in their neighborhood.
Our Approach: AVENUE HOMES has developed a proven system that allows our Home Investment Advisors to focus on what they care about most: serving clients and closing deals. We offer you the following:
IN-HOUSE BUYER & SELLER: Our well capitalized, in-house investment company has identified specific lots to purchase and is willing to pay at or above fair market value.
MORE LEADS: We will generate and qualify all leads for you.
MORE OPPORTUNITIES: You’ll have more services to offer your clients than any other brokerage in the industry including an off-market portfolio of Avenue Homes properties, design and construction services, home warranty programs, creative financing solutions, and more.
MORE SUPPORT: You’ll have the best ‘team’ in real estate supporting you in every facet of the client life-cycle from beginning to end including an in-house marketing agency, inside sales team, administrative assistance, transaction management, escrow management and client concierge.
MORE GROWTH: You’ll have hands-on training and be exposed to all aspects of the industry – investment, design, construction, operations, client services and sales. You can define your career path beyond that of a traditional agent.
MORE PURPOSE: You’ll be part of something special and work alongside the brightest and most passionate minds in real estate who are committed to constant innovation and delivering a world class client experience.
LESS RISK: You don’t have to come out of pocket for any costs that a traditional agent would typically be expected to (ie, marketing, technology, personnel, dues, etc.)
- Go on appointments with qualified leads
- Assess client needs and provide solutions designed to achieve their goals
- Submit offers and negotiate contracts
- Prospect and follow-up with leads in a consistent and disciplined manner
- Develop your scripting, knowledge of the local market and overall skill set
- Act as the liaison between your clients and the Avenue team of experts
- Receive hands-on training and mentoring in programs designed to support your success and growth
- Use our custom-built online and mobile tools to access the latest market data and manage your transactions, client information, and more.
You ARE the right fit if you are:
- A dedicated, full time professional
- Coachable with a passion to learn and grow
- Disciplined and someone who thrives in structure
- Team Player that enjoys collaberation
- Relationship focused
- Service oriented
- Values intangibles as much as compensation (fulfillment, culture, training, purpose, etc)
Skills & Experience Requirements
- California real estate license (required)
- 10+ real estate transactions in the last three years (required)
- Deep knowledge of your local neighborhood and a desire to become the #1 agent in your FARM (see locations above)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or real estate finance (preferred)
- Client-advocate mindset and a commitment to delivering the best client experience possible
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiasm for learning new tech tools
Tell us how we can guide you.